Eventzilla is pleased to announce its native integration with Zoom and GoToWebinar. Now you can create webinars by connecting any of these two virtual meeting apps with Eventzilla and leverage on our all-in-one event management software. Also, your attendees will be automatically registered for your online event when they register from Eventzilla’s event page. Ultimately, you can create, monetize, promote, and manage registrations of your webinar in a single place.
How to integrate Zoom and GoToWebinar with Eventzilla?
- Connect your Zoom or GotoWebinar Account by clicking the Meeting/Webinar Settings option under settings in the Eventzilla dashboard.
- After signing in with your Zoom or GoToWebinar Account, you can find any of these platforms linked to your Eventzilla account.
Important: You can add multiple accounts as required.
- Create an Event Page for your GoToWebinar or Zoom Meeting.
- While creating an event page, select the Online Event option, and toggle the ‘Live Webinar Registration’ option.
- Now, select your preferred webinar provider
- If you’re yet to create a webinar in your Zoom or GoToWebinar Account, you can select the checkbox – Create my webinar automatically. This will allow you to fetch-in and create a webinar on your chosen webinar platform. Please unselect this option, if you have already created a webinar in your webinar account.
- Add webinar details such as the webinar title, Date, Time, webinar description, and the comments to be included in the webinar notification email sent to your attendees.
- To send out webinar registration notifications to your attendees, please select the below option. You can disable email notifications from your webinar platform to avoid duplicates.
- Save Settings. That’s it, you’re all set to host a webinar through Eventzilla.
Here’re ways how Eventzilla’s integration with these webinar platforms can help you with;
- Easily manage registrations and engage your online audience.
- Send automated emails and notifications to your registrants with webinar links.
- Monetize your Zoom or GoToWebinar meetings by setting up the registration type as paid. You can choose any of the payment gateways like Paypal, Stripe, etc to accept payments.
- Create a customizable registration form with a conditional logic feature.
- Source appropriate content and speakers for your online events with Eventzilla’s abstract management software.
- Get an embed registration widget for your webinar and place it on your website or blog.
- Promote your webinars with our built-in event marketing software. Also, you can integrate your existing marketing automation platform with Eventzilla.
- Create an event mobile app that allows your attendees to check speaker profiles, sponsor information, and other important information.
- Your attendees can do a private chat with other registered attendees using our mobile app.
- Create live polls and post-event surveys for your attendees to participate in.