With hybrid events emerging as the mainstream type of event recently, it has become imperative for event planners to implement some best ways to incorporate both the elements of virtual and in-person events together. It’s especially important to come up with effective event registration strategies to make sure that they get the max out attendance.
In this blog post, we’re sharing some event registration strategies to help you achieve your hybrid event management goals.
Picking a right event registration software
When compared to virtual or in-person events, you get a wider audience reach for hybrid events. Thus, the number of registrations will be significantly high. So it’s important to find the event registration software that helps you to manage registrations seamlessly in one place and stay on track.
Here’re are few tips on finding the event registration software;
- To make your find process easier and less time-consuming, write down your hybrid event goals first. This way, you can find a solution exactly what you’re looking for.
- Ensure that the software that you choose is easy to use which helps you deliver the best registration experience for your audience.
- Prefer a registration software that offers you the best integration options to connect your existing CRM, marketing automation platforms, and more.
- Make sure that your registration platform makes data collection and reporting easy for you. This way, you can segment your virtual audience and in-person audiences with ease.
Captivating event website
The most important thing to consider while hosting a hybrid event is letting your audience know about it in detail. Thus, you must create an event website that builds a buzz and helps to sell your event tickets faster. Provide information of both your in-person and virtual event in terms of time, venue, speaker profile, session details, and other key highlights of your event. You can choose a free website builder to create your event website without writing any code.
Segmenting registered audience
When it comes to hybrid events, event planners need to segment their virtual and in-person audience to make event management seamless and create a personalized event experience for your attendees.
Following are some proven ways that help you to segment your audience:
- You can create 2 CTAs on your event registration page where people can either register for in-person or virtual events.
- You can also segment your audience based on their interests and preferences by collecting their data using a customizable event registration form.