As a customer-centric firm, we at Eventzilla always hear from our customers. Thus, we constantly work hard to create new features that are highly requested by them. To enhance the customer experience further, we had introduced new releases and product updates in the past few months. We have mentioned them below to ensure that you’re aware of the latest!
With the new update, event organizers can now set a trigger for different registration types via zapier which are as follows,
New Registration – Triggers when a new registration transaction occurs at an event
Update Registration – Triggers when an existing registration is updated. Typical use cases include order cancellation, manual confirmation of a pending.
New Waitlist Guest – Triggers when a new guest is added to the event waitlist
Attendee Check-In / Uncheck-In – Triggers when an attendee is checked in at an event. It will also be triggered if a previously checked in attendee is unchecked.
1:1 Private Messaging Feature
Introduced a private messaging feature for attendee networking within the event mobile app.
Want to know more about this feature? Click here
Other Major Updates
- Try Premium Features, Pay Nothing – Now, we offer 1 Week Free Demo for event organizers to try our premium features. To know more, contact us.
- Event organizers can now set session registration based on ticket category (Paid/Free).
- Option to display the company name and billing address on the attendee invoice on the payment session.
- Display business registration name and number on the emails sent to attendees.
Event App – Upcoming Features
- Audience powered rating & feedback for sessions & speakers
- Automated reminders for sessions & other announcements
- Real-time snap polls & surveys
Also, you can check the below links to compare Eventzilla with other event registration platforms.